Found this recipe on Pinterest recently and was DYING to try it out. I finally had a reason when I hosted my sisters bridal shower. And trust me when I say they were Oh So Good!
If you want an easier version of the recipe this is what I did
Makes 24 Cookie Sandwiches
2 packages of break and bake chocolate chip cookies (I like using these because they make uniform cookies)
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
4 heaping Tbs of confectioners sugar
1 pint of strawberries (sliced thin)
1. Bake cookies and store in fridge until ready to use (this way they are not too soft to deal with)
2. Use hand mixer (or stand mixer if you have one) and whisk attachment to whisk the whipping cream until firm peaks form.
3. Fold in the confectioners sugar
4. Spread a thin layer of the whipping cream mixture on two cookies. Place strawberries (as many as you want or can fit) on one cookie and sandwich the two cookies together.
5. Put in fridge until ready to serve (especially if your house is 89 degrees like mine was that day)